Family Law Lawyer
Main Street Law LLP provides timely, conscientious and effective legal advice and services to individuals, families and owner-operated businesses throughout Alberta. We offer a values-based culture, competitive compensation & benefits.
About the Position
We are seeking a lawyer with a strong desire to practice Family Law to join our fantastic team. We have a very supportive environment, so we are looking to hire someone with a positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
Skills and Qualifications
• A desire and aptitude to practice Family Law;
• An ability or interest to expand in the future to Collaborative Family Law;
• Member of the Law Society of Alberta in good standing;
• A very strong work ethic and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
• Possess excellent advocacy, conflict resolution, negotiation, and communication skills;
• Is self-motivated with ability to work independently but also values working collaboratively with other lawyers;
• Possess effective client and practice management skills; and
• Proficiency with technology is a definite asset.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
The position is available immediately, but we are flexible on the start date. We have offices and opportunities available in Spruce Grove, West Edmonton, and possibly Drayton Valley.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Monday to Friday
• Competitive base salary/bonus structure
• Health Benefits
• Professional Development and Educational support
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to the attention of Nicole Woods at email@example.com.
All applications are welcome and are received in strict confidence.
We appreciate all applications, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to receiving your application!